photo header.png

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things Linky


I'm linking up with Mary at Sharing Kindergarten for her Favorite Things Linky Party. 

My favorite thing to drink is Aquafina water with a Crystal Light Strawberry To Go packet.  While I'm talking about bottled water, does anyone else think some bottled waters taste different or am I the only one? 




Favorite Team:  South Carolina Gamecocks 


We just won our baseball regional today.  Fingers crossed for our 3rd in a row National Championship!  Love, love, love my Gamecocks!

Favorite App:  Words With Friends


For some reason I always come back to this one even if I haven't played it for awhile.  As soon as I start back, I'm addicted until my next little break. 

Favorite TV Series:  True Blood (Can I say this on a teacher blog?)


Whooeee!  I don't have HBO so I have to catchup when the DVDs come out for the season.  I'm finishing up Season 4 now.  I think I need to talk the hubby into getting me some HBO.

Favorite Music:  COUNTRY of course!!!  Is there any other kind?



I grew up with Josh Turner in a realllllllllllly small town in SC.  Does anyone else love his music as much as I do?

So I have to ask.  What are some of your favorite things?

6 comments:

  1. oh man! I forgot to put True Blood on mine! I just go the DVD and I convinced hubs to let us get HBO for JUST True Blood Season- June 10!!!
    Have you read the books?
    Thanks for linking up!
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely with you on the water thing!! There are some that I won't even drink because I don't like the way it taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do notice a difference sometimes. My favorite waters are Aquafina & Dasani. I usually have to have a Crystal Light packet to go with it too! I *heart* True Blood too!! Can't wait until Sunday's premiere!!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the Crystal Light fruit punch!!! And True Blood is amazing!!! I can't wait for the premiere Sunday!!

    I am your newest follower! I hope you check out my new blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your guest post and had to come check out your blog! I love True Blood and can't wait for the Sunday premiere. I'm your newest follower here and on Tpt :)
    Laura
    Over the 1st Grade Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words with Friends is great . . . I am not so hot at it though. Have you tried Scramble by the same company? The hubster and I get in mega word wars during commercial breaks :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete