photo header.png

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Long Day!

We had parent conferences this afternoon which made for a super long day but that also means that I only work a half day tomorrow which will be wonderful! We still have another week to go before our Spring Break so I can definitely use that extra half day to get my weekend started early. I wanted to post some pics from my classroom but the afternoon sun created an awful glare on all of my pics that I took. I do have some pics of some of my center signs I made for my classroom. I simply glued them to colored paper and laminated them. I bought colored clothespins at my local teacher's store. My kiddos just grab a clothespin from the center sign and clip it on themselves somewhere. When all the clothespins are gone from the center sign, that center is closed because it is at capacity.



You can get all of these center signs plus others for free at my TPT store.
http://teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kinderkids

5 comments:

  1. Welcome! Love how your rooms has little corners for the kids. The kids always love feeling like they are actually in a center!


    Empowering Little Learners

    Simply Centers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower and fellow member of TBTS! Your blog looks great!!
    Jennie

    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer and Jennie for stopping by and saying hello! I can't wait until I get this all figured out. Do we ever figure it all out???
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics of your room...so cute! I need to check out your center signs. Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower. I'd love for your to stop by my blog sometime. =)
    Bobbie

    http://www.thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!

    Your blog is such a treasure! I am so glad I found it!

    I am a new follower and would love for you to visit me when you get the chance.

    I don't think I will ever figure it all out! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete