photo header.png

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Lot to Learn and a Little About Me

I'm still trying to figure out how to blog which is taking away my focus as to what I should blog about. I guess I could tell you a little about myself. I'm a wife, mom and teacher. My hubby is great! (I don't tell him this though.) As soon as you brag on them, that's when they quit helping out around the house. We have 2 beautiful, loving, and intelligent daughters. (And you guessed it....They take after me!) I love them with all my heart and there's nothing I wouldn't do for them. I also have 25 other babies that I love as well! I am a kindergarten teacher who teaches a multiage 4K/5K class. I LOVE my job and every single one of my students. They keep me laughing and and learning everyday. I hope you'll leave a comment and tell me one thing about yourself.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment