photo header.png

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Math Journal Freebie

I'm so excited to have so many new followers that I had to make something for you all:) We begin our Butterfly Unit next week so I've had The Very Hungry Caterpillar on my mind. Click here to get a copy of The Very Hungry Caterpillar Math Journal.

I'm also having a SPRING BREAK SALE at my TPT store. Everything is 15% off from now until Friday! I just added The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Math Centers.
Find it here.


  1. I'm a new follower to your blog {and Pintrest} - and login' them both! I have some free time since I'm spring break too so I'll take some time tomorrow to check out your TPT sale.
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

  2. Perfect timing! Getting ready to do some Hungry Caterpillar activities next week...thanks for sharing!

  3. Cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

  4. This is so cute!

    Thank you for the *freebie*!

    Heather's Heart