photo header.png

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Math Journal Freebie

I'm so excited to have so many new followers that I had to make something for you all:) We begin our Butterfly Unit next week so I've had The Very Hungry Caterpillar on my mind. Click here to get a copy of The Very Hungry Caterpillar Math Journal.

I'm also having a SPRING BREAK SALE at my TPT store. Everything is 15% off from now until Friday! I just added The Very Hungry Caterpillar: Math Centers.
Find it here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower to your blog {and Pintrest} - and login' them both! I have some free time since I'm spring break too so I'll take some time tomorrow to check out your TPT sale.
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing! Getting ready to do some Hungry Caterpillar activities next week...thanks for sharing!
    Bobbie
    http://www.thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    heathernnance@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!

    Thank you for the *freebie*!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete