photo header.png

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Freebie for Teacher Appreciation Jackpot




I'm back with my free item for the Teacher Appreciation Jackpot. I'm giving away my Popcorn Word Baseball bundle. Do you all play baseball with your kids? I never had until this year. My assistant introduced it to me and it is SO much fun! The kids absolutely love it! It's great for teaching popcorn words and makes them want to learn them so they know them for when we play the game. It's no fun at all getting an out for not knowing the word when they're up to bat. We build up and just use the words that have been taught up until that point each time we play and add any new words that have been taught in the next time. Here's the link. I hope your students love it as much as mine.


 

Make sure you check out all the other freebies being given away.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment